Thursday, May 14, 2015

Why did I join Blogger?

What you’re reading happens to be my 7th Blog post. I started this rubbish machine of a blog about a few months ago and have been gradually drawn to sharing more of myself which I could not tell to anyone but still something in me tells I have to people, no matter if they anonymous. I like to believe that I have an eye which see same things like other but their reactions are different. These reaction either you keep in your memory (that’s sucks) or just spit it to someone, you meet. Sometimes, you want to erase them for lifetime. I remarkably observed that no one is interested what you do in your life and for strange one, who the hell care about. Well, it doesn't make me blogger. I think that Blogger is a place where people consider themselves as a writer and they do not need validation. On daily basis, you can’t (actually no one) make 5000 character by self. Being a human, everyone has limitation. For a writer, it’s Imagination. Literally, not each one can understand your imagination. It has variation in genres. Being funny or serious.


Basically, it moves from words to article to book with speed of snail and this frustration leads me to Twitter, Facebook or Quora. One bounce to another. And finally on blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment