Sunday, June 14, 2015

Another Blood Donation

When you do something in the state of half maturity just because newspaper tells you that this is a good thing. You and everyone should do it and it does not harm you. “No Harming” looks better for trying new things.

6/14/15 A of part of the day was spent in Maharaja Yashwantrao Hospital Indore. It was a very different experience in any hospital I ever visited so far. Maybe because it is my first visit to the government hospital. Well! Local public is more aware of that and I would like to skip it.

I aim to visit that hospital to Donate the Blood. At the blood bank, there were many who seeking blood for their patient relatives. The blood bank has a policy that either you purchase blood from outside or bring someone who donates the blood. If the requirement of blood group is different then they will store it and will give you needy blood.


In a blood bank, it was the first time when someone asked me for my blood and I said yes. Just helped him in complicated procedure and got back home. It feels good to know about people to whom you are giving your blood. So far it was secret blood donation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment