Shawshank Redemption said, “hope is a good thing, maybe the best one”. In the real world of mine, I think this is the suckiest thing ever. And I would make it associated with luck. I hope something in future respective. First time denied second time denied and each time it is the same for past two years. Would you believe in such sort of which does not even take a glance at you for a very very long time? Such hopes make you miserable. Frustration owned you. A smile runs away from the face. People tag you with differently (I don’t give a shit about them). It makes you lose your focus. It makes your mind empty. Sometimes you feel your existence is invisible, even to yourself.
Yes, it is hell a lot. No hope is good. You do not stick at one thing and you keep moving on. You can learn a hell lot of things. Most of all it let you live your life. No hope, No plan (just trying practically these days) makes you spontaneous. More similar to college life.
No comments:
Post a Comment