Friday, June 5, 2015

Blog It in My Way.

You are following someone who does blogging daily and trying to do the same makes you realize that how difficult it is to assemble the thoughts in such a manner to give maximum expression of your thinking. My imagination lies in real life experience with people who are associated with me in various ways being friend, traveler, roommate, family and many others. The best part when you meet a stranger. In this particular case either you will be too judgmental or completely empty mind depends upon personality. The first attraction is their look, then their work and sometimes their values in life. Usually, I travel by train and different class of people gives you a different experience. So far most valued conversation I found in general bogie. It broke my illusion about people’s thinking vary with class (Yeah! It’s ridiculous). Having a conversation with strangers excites me in which we talk about ourselves and you discover “Hell yeah! I am good at it”. At the same time, they make you realize that how far behind you are from the existing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment