Saturday, June 6, 2015

first experience of Unity in Diversity

That was the first time when I entered south with my father and uncle to get admission in NIT Calicut from central India. My first expression was “am I in another country” (yes! I was wrong). When central India was burning in summer, Calicut was drenched and dark clouds were moving in the sky. There was everything different; people, cloths language, accent, buses, auto, building, shops, weather and other uncommon from my native state. Then something strikes to my mind that we study as part of education “Diversity in India”. And it was the first time when I was experiencing it. As an immature person, my excitement rose with 900 slopes with respect to time to run into local socialites. (And I forget about my first ever entry in college).  So how would you differentiate between two different countries? Must by their culture, traditions or tongue. All three were different, but even after this diversity huge diversity, still, we knotted in single. Truly, we have “Unity in diversity”.

No comments:

Post a Comment