Monday, June 8, 2015

Who I am

I am JJ
I am a writer
I am a roommate
I am a singer
I am a Hindu
I am jobless
I am a dreamer

Things written above must be meaningful when you ask yourself who I am. We all have multiple qualities, beliefs, social, expertise, relationship, skills and other identities and in the same order, our mindset function in accordance to our inclination. It depends on your brain, which clicks different identities at a time and visualizes them. Sometimes these answers are satisfactory because we do not look it that way means we relate it our ability to do something professionally, academically or in another way. Often it rises when you stick to something for a long time, neither succeeds nor get rid of. Some online websites make it funny making your cartoon image or give you result in percentage by asking some question and it raises your frustration. So what? What could be the appropriate or satisfactory answer for that?


In terms of the outcome of ability there no such specific answer can be derived until you keep working on that with passions and become one or move on what you are doing. This one is the hardest part to decide either work hard more or move on. I am too still working on this. Problem indicates our identity crisis. If you are not getting any sort of result, one thing I can say for sure that people should not stop learning. Not learning is the worst part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment